Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Priceless!

3 new belts, new spark plugs, a new rotor, and 6 hours in a waiting room of a mechanics shop in the middle of nowhere = $750
60+ hours of driving= $500 in gas
a new car battery in South Dakota= $98.76

A wonderful family vacation spent with family, friends, and beautiful countryside. = PRICELESS

I will post pics and stories soon. 
Thank you everybody for making the last 2 weeks so special.
We love all of you so much!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm glad it went so well! (I mean that ironically and seriously). I can't wait to hear about all of the crazy adventures! And, I'm glad you got home safe!

The Walkers said...

3 new belts!!?? How much did you eat when you were here?! :) Love you sis! Thanks for making the trek West to see us!

Abuelita said...

So glad you made it back ok. It was so nice to see you all - can't wait - maybe I'll get a surprise plane ticket for March sometime!! ;-)

I love you - mom