Monday, October 11, 2010

Many Milestones!

I keep postponing this entry hoping to get my act together and add some pictures. The pictures are going to have to come later because I have some serious journaling I need to do that if I don't just do it it will never get done.


TA-DA!
1) Miss Aliya is completely potty trained! Easiest child to date! One day I sat her on the toilet about 2 months ago and told her that if she would go potty on the toilet I would buy her Dora panties like her big sisters wear. It was instant! That week she had a couple of accidents but all were in the bathroom as she was trying to get there in time. Now she is a pro day and night. I think Heavenly Father knew I needed a little bit of easy in my life right now. 


GO DENAE!
2) Our very first child has joined the legacy of soccer players in the family. She is so much fun to watch! She giggles all over the field and gets really excited. She has already scored her first goal but prefers to play defender. Her team doesn't actually play positions it is more like a mob of kids chasing the ball but Denae often will linger in the back of the group and make sure the ball stays away from their goal. She is on a very talented team and has won every game so far, which of course, she loves! Naomi can't wait to start playing in the spring!


May 15, 2011
3) Big news at our house is that Mommy is prego! Yeah for me! I am so excited to be pregnant again. I am due in May which is a big change from all of my winter deliveries. I am grateful for a good excuse to hibernate this winter in Wisconsin and should be nice enough to wake up about the time the baby is due. With each of our babies we found out we were pregnant on a special day. Denae we found out on Memorial Day, Naomi was the day my brother Robbie returned from his mission, Aliya was discovered on Mother's Day, and this little one was tested on Sept. 11th but also the day my brother Bucky was married. 
   This pregnancy is very different than anything I have experienced. My other babies were a nightmare of nine months. I am very sick and nauseated with this pregnancy but nowhere near as bad as normal. I have greasy hair and zits which is new and my cravings are very different. In the past I have craved very specific things this time it is all about the texture, I can't get enough of creamy! 
   I know anyone reading this is going to make their own estimations as to what we might be expecting. Please fell free but I honestly don't know. There are days when I am positive it has to be a boy but then there are days I feel the opposite and I have already had an ultrasound so I know I am not having twins. I really don't care what it is I am just excited to have a baby. Denae and Aliya want another girl really bad but Naomi has her heart set on a little brother. The girls have been so cute about this discovery. Naomi wanted to see a picture of the hole where the baby comes out, Denae has an ongoing shopping list of all the things she thinks we will need before the baby gets here, and Aliya will not talk to you about the baby unless you refer to it as a she or her, "it" is unacceptable. 


This is good for today but there is much more to come, I just don't know when.....

1 comments:

Cathy said...

A new post! Yay!! So fun hearing about your cute girls. I'm so excited for you! I didn't realize this would be a spring baby. That's a nice change up. I'm glad things are going well!