Last year we had a very special Christmas in Idaho with our family. It was so much fun running from place to place and being surrounded by loved ones....
This year it was so nice to be home. We hung out in our pj's, ate left overs, and hung out. We had no where to go and we loved spending that time together all day long.
Every year Jacob wakes up a little more excited than we do. He paces for about an hour and then he wakes up his kids and they wake me up. This year it took a little bribing to get Aliya in the Christmas mood. However, I think it is completely adorable and I look forward to this wake-up call every year!
After Aliya finally woke up it didn't take long for her to understand what the excitement was all about. She is so much fun to watch. Believe it or not she is, by far, the most dramatic of my girls.
Thanks to my Mom the girls got their beloved pillow pets. I refused to buy an overpriced pillow/stuffed animal but my Mom got suckered. I guess that is what grandmas are for.
Jacob was surprised from a package sent to him from his brother.
Good times, great memories, stupid boys....he loved it!
Thanks to Aunt Coralyn, Aunt Rachael and Aunt Pancake the girls walked away with enough hair-bows to last them a lifetime!!!! They probably collected over 50 new bows and love each and every one!
Santa found an incredible deal on a dollhouse and the girls were thrilled! Even though I'm a girl I have never been a fan of dolls but I have always thought dollhouses looked like so much fun.
We had a wonderful Christmas!




2 comments:
What a fun Christmas. My kids will be so jealous to find out that your girls got pillow pets. They begged me for months. But, I'm with you. Not gonna do it. I bet they loved it though! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas. We miss your little (getting big) family lots!!
My kids ended up getting pillows too! I thought they were pretty dumb too but it's worth it now because my kids LOVE them SO much!
Looks like you all had fun and we're glad Jacob liked his flag!
Post a Comment