I realized I never posted about our Christmas and we made some special memories this year so I wanted to remember back and share a few with you.
This year we got together with some good friends and made Christmas goodies. We made sugar cookies, caramel, peanut brittle, sugardoodles, fudge, and one other thing but I can't remember. I do this every year to take around plates to friends but this year we got to make them with friends. It was such a fun day! Thanks Ash!
Then on Christmas Eve we had some other good friends over for Christmas dinner. We have been truly blessed with good friends in Wisconsin!
This was such a fun night for me! I got to be the hostess which is my absolute favorite! I pulled out my china, served sparkling cider and really enjoyed my family and my friends!
Cherished Memories!



1 comments:
I LOVE your big family pic! And your girls are all getting so beautiful and grown up! I'm glad you've got good friends in WI...but I'm not too surprised because you're always really good at making friends!
Post a Comment