I know some of you may have a heart attack when you realize I have posted on my blog. Sorry....Actually, I am not really that sorry. I had a baby back in May and I have allowed all of my "extra" time to go to squeezing, playing, holding, cuddling, laughing, and loving with my new little guy. Don't be too mad! Instead of trying to catch up I think I will just show you a few current things so I can go back to hanging out with Zak and his sisters.
In case you didn't know Zak is crawling and has been since October 30th.
He LOVES to eat!
He LOVES to play!
He LOVES to discover new things this cool body can do!
He LOVES to play with Daddy!
Now maybe you will understand why I have been so distracted.
More soon, I promise!
2 comments:
Crawling since October? Sheesh! That's an early crawler! What a cute cute boy!!
FINA-freakin-LY! Thank you for sharing a little of Zak with the rest of us! My kids loved all the pics and vids! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment