Thursday, August 11, 2011

More Pictures of Zak

I could blog all day long about the new little man in our lives. He woke me up this morning with a smile and a lot of cooing after sleeping for over 8 hours. How can I not love the little guy!!! Here are a few more pictures from his exciting last three months.







First Bath


First Ball Game
Go Mallards!



2 comments:

casa chandler said...

So so SO CUTE! Geri, you look fantastic!

Mom said...

Dear Dear Geri,
So very glad to see your blog update, I have been hoping all was well with you and your family. since I hadn't seen an update for along time. I knew your dad came back for the baby, but had not heard anymore. We are awfull about staying in touch with the Idaho Walker families. It seems we live in outer Mongolia, not on the way to anywhere. OOPS!!!!
So glad to see pictures of that darling new baby boy, and your precious little girls. What a wonderful family you have. How blessed you are to have them. so glad all is getting better.
Love You Aunt Bonnie :o)