One little fact about me....
I love the Olympics.
In fact I love the "finals" of any sport. I love the Superbowl, World Series, NBA Finals, etc.
But more than any other I love the Olympics! I could sit and watch them all day and all night. I get really excited too, I do all the cheering, jumping and screaming at the T.V.
So if you are wondering what I might be doing for the next couple weeks it is a good bet I am trying to get ready to visit Idaho while I am watching the Olympics.
Go USA!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I hate the 'lypics.
For weeks all I hear is J squealing "go, go, go!"
But I still love you.
The end.
I defnintely agree with you! I LOVE the Olympics! And how about that mens swimming relay final. That was about the awesomest race I've ever seen! USA!!
Post a Comment