Can you believe it has been 7 years?
My first reaction to 7 years is one of surprise but then, almost immediately I start to go through our list of accomplishments. It is then that I am surprised that it has ONLY been 7 years. I guess it all makes sense when you consider the beginning of our story. We met (which is a big story all by itself) less than 4 weeks later we were engaged and 2.5 months later we were married. We have never really done things like anybody else I know. Let me show you a few examples and then you will better understand.
* We have moved into 8 different houses, apartments, townhomes, etc.
(and that does not include a month in a hotel and 4 other temporary locations)
(unfortunately we are currently paying for 2 of those homes)
* Together we have had a total of 14 different jobs, not including 6 different positions with Grainger during the last 6.5 years.
* We have had 3 beautiful little girls born to us in 3 different states.
(we have lived in a total of 4 states)
* We have visited 37 states and Mexico and Canada.
* We have owned 6 different vehicles.
* We have been treated for a dislocated arm, a broken arm, chronic morning sickness, back problems, foreign stomach problems, miscarriage, and stitches 3 times.
*** and so much more!
Aside from the little details listed above we have had a very choice 7 years together. I know I will get cheesy here and I am not trying to say that our lives are perfect but I would not trade one moment I have had with my eternal companion. We have been very guided in our life together and I love him with all my heart. He honestly makes me a better version of myself and I am so grateful to have been blessed with such an honest, hard working, protective, and caring husband and father. We have completed 7 years and have an eternity to look forward to.
To my sweet companion I say, "I love you with all my heart and soul and I can't wait to see what is waiting for us around the next corner! I will always be here for you and I know together we can conquer it all. Happy Anniversary My Sexy Husband!

8 comments:
happy anniversary you two! it's crazy how fast it seems to go.
Look at you, you hot, young thing! Looking good! Now you just need to take up spinning. Then you will truly be awesome. Just kidding. Keep up the running! I'm proud of you!
Congratulations! And, I'm rather impressed by the picture!
Congratulations!!! You two are as cute as ever. It is amazing to see how much you have done in the last 7 years. Call me when you're in Boise 208-860-7854. We should get together for lunch or even meet at a park and let the girls play.
Congrats Guys! And wow Sis! You look stunning!!! cant wait to see you!
I couldn't ever imagine the two of you as a couple before you met...now I can't picture you WITHOUT the other! I love you both so much - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Hi - your website is awesome, sweet and so fun to read! I can't wait to meet 'you all'in another week or two :-). I loved the toe-wiggles by Aliya! She waves with her toes - now that is special! Keep updating your site - it is wonderful! Milan
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It has been so much fun catching up on your blog. I can't wait to see you all. Call me when you get into town 208-869-4844. I love the pic of the girls reading. How special is that? And what smarty pants they are... keep up the good work. I am so proud of you. In teaching and in running;)
Post a Comment