Last week my sister had a baby 2300 miles away.
They welcomed boy #5 weighing in at 6lbs 13oz.
I think he was 20 1/2 inches long.
Dear Jaxin - Aunt Ger-Bear loves you so much!
Please do not grow too quickly, I can't wait to meet you someday.
Please take care of your Mommy and give everyone else a squeeze from me. You are a special little boy, I know that because you have been sent to a very special family!
5 comments:
I love that first picture of Jaxin. It's not the best one for sure but you can just hear him say "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON...I WAS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS WHEN..oh i don't even want to talk about it right now!"
We missed you Ger!
CONGRATULATIONS to your sweet sister! She looks great and her baby is so handsome! what a cute family she has!
That first pictures is SOO cute!! Congratulations
oh my gosh! i had no idea she was having another! how fun is that! 5 boys... sounds similar to my life :) now she just needs a girl and we'll be even. i'm so happy for her... send her our love. and your pictures of your sweet girls are so cute! you are such a cute mom!! hope everything is going well for you guys
Geri - it DOES suck! Really bad! I too am the eldest in my family and feel the instinct to be there for everything - ESPECIALLY the important events! I missed two sealings and a baptism. I really feel for you. Just wanted to diddo that it really sucks!! :-)
Post a Comment