
Yesterday we woke up to several inches of snow. It is by far, the most snow we have seen since we moved out east. Of course, out here the whole town shuts down. In fact on Friday the news said there might be snow in a couple days and immediately following, along the bottom of the screen, was a list of all the schools and businesses that would be closed on Monday due to weather. I have 2 girls that are sisters that live down the street and they babysit for me. They are really good girls and a lot of fun. I think I enjoy their company more than my kids do. They called first thing in the morning and asked if the kids and I wanted to come over and play in the snow. So we bundled up the best we could with NO snow clothes and headed over. They have a hill next to their house and that is were we spent the next several hours.
What a beautiful snow angel!


Aliya was not interested in the snow, in fact she was a little disgusted by the whole thing.
****
Then Daddy cam home a little early so he could play too. Denae and Naomi were more than willing to get all dressed up again to go play with Daddy!

Here's to a great day in the snow!
3 comments:
I hope you stocked up on bread, milk, and eggs, 'cause you know there ain't any left anywhere close by! Or maybe that's not the case in VA, I dunno. March came in like a lion for you guys though...you probably heard it was 68 degrees here on Monday. It was AWESOME.
(It is now currently 38 degrees. You gotta enjoy the weather while it lasts here.)
Yea - those sweet babysitters you have are sure gonna miss you when you have to say goodbye! I could tell that they love you and the girls so much. I hope you will be able to stay in touch with them.
too fun! and i think you did a great job finding snow clothes without officially having any.
Post a Comment