I TURNED MY HAIR ORANGE!!!!!!
It turned a golden orange. I used a box from the store because it is so expensive to get my hair done out here. It usually costs between $150 and $200. So I usually wait until I have 4 inch roots and can't stand it anymore. I think in 3 years I have only paid to have my hair done 3 times. This is not the first time it has happened. I have tried to use a box 3 times and every time it turns orange. NEVER AGAIN!!!
Luckily there was a friend in my ward that teaches at a beauty school. I called her in tears and she told me to come over the next morning.
I avoided going out. She dyed it brown to give it a base but said I had damaged it so badly she couldn't put my normal blonde in for a few weeks.
So now I have brown hair. It is okay. I prefer blonde but I have gotten lots of compliments from it. Except from my girls. When I came home they decided they liked the orange better.
You can't please everyone!
Hopefully I can afford to go blonde again soon but until then I am living my life as a a brunette.
I had a before picture but you can't really tell so this is after. She did put four highlights right on top so it isn't completely brown but a lot more than I use to.
PS if you want a inexpensive at-home conditioning treatment for your hair here is a cool tip and it works great! One package of Carnation breakfast mix, vanilla. One cup of cholesterol, you can get it in the hair care aisle in a tub for a couple bucks. Mix together and lather in your hair. Let it sit in a shower cap for 2 -3 hours. Rinse. It is amazing!
5 comments:
That is my worst nightmare! I'm glad you had someone to help fix it. :) That's cute that your girls liked it better orange. I think you look great as a brunette!
i also think you look lovely as a brunette.
i've always wondered what your hair would look like back to it's natural color but i'm sure it's not orange or brown...hmmm...i guess i'll have to keep wondering.
oh...ps...i think it looks good. it's got to be fun to try something new, right?
So how do you do it??? Look absolutely beautiful no matter what color your hair turns out to be???!!!
I love you baby bear!!!
Post a Comment