Back in March we went with some friends in our ward to the DC temple. It was so much fun. We took the kids and they watched ours while we went and vise-verse. We are right between the Raleigh temple and DC temple but we are in the Dc temple district. It is about 3 hours away with good traffic.
We definitely don't get to go as much as we like! It was so nice. I became slightly emotional just walking through the front doors. It felt so good to feel that peace again. I forgot how clearly I can think in the temple. There is no where on this Earth like the temple and I so grateful for that blessing in my life!
After both of our sessions we took the kids down to see it and got a few pictures. They were not very cooperative but it was worth it anyways.


We played cards....and read books. We ate out at the Cheescake Factory.

Our friends headed back early but you know Jacob and I aren't going to be in DC without doing a little DC. So we spent a few hours walking around the monuments and museums.
It was a nice trip with some great friends!

1 comments:
fun! beautiful pic of your family in front of the temple! i'm glad you were able to go.
Post a Comment