Monday, November 23, 2009

A Toothless Wonder


My little Denae has been losing teeth left and right. She has lost a total of 6 teeth so far and her 2 front ones fell out the same week while Grandpa Walker was visiting. She has pulled every single one out herself except one that was knocked out by Naomi's head. She thinks it is so cool when she loses a tooth, I just think she is adorable! She can honestly sing this year, "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth".
hehehehehe

5 comments:

Cathy said...

That's so crazy! It makes her seem so much older! Joe has lost two teeth too. Can I tell you how excited we are for Thanksgiving!!

Heather said...

I can't believe you have a child that is old enough to be losing teeth!!! I hope you record Denae singing "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth. Then post it on your blog. I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

casa chandler said...

Too cute! I'm sure she's rakin' in the goods from the tooth fairy!

Abuelita said...

DENAE!! WHERE'S YOUR TEETH!?! WHAT DID THE TOOTH FAIRY BRING YOU - CALL ME!!!! MY WORD YOU'RE EVEN CUTE WITHOUT TEETH!! HOW DOES THAT WORK!
I LOVE YOU LITTLE ONE! Did mommy tell you that I bought you a dress to wear? It's beautiful!!

Walker Family said...

We agree with abuelita!! denae is stikin cute with her missing teeth!! aww we cant wait to see you guys!!! love you!!