Like I said before we got to go home for Christmas. We left Christmas Eve and did not return until January 6th. It was wonderful! I thought I might share a few of the highlights from my side of the family, I will do Jacob's side later....
1) My Mom got married!
One very big happy family!
I cannot even begin to express how hard it is for me to be the big sister and to be so far away that I don't really get to be the big sister...I love my new step-Dad so much, and I love my new siblings even more...no offense John, I said I loved you first! I am so grateful I got to be home to be a part of the big day.
PS I made all the bridesmaid skirts, it was quite an accomplishment! I was very proud of them!
Congratulations Mom and John!
I am so happy for you!
#2 I got to have a girls day with my BFF!
I know it sounds so 13 but I can't help it she brings out the corny in me!
We had not seen eachother for over 3 years so hanging out all day was great. We went shopping, out to lunch, and then got our families together in the evening. It was such a fun day!
Love you Sarah!
PS Happy Birthday old lady!
#3 I got to see my brother Bucky and his new fiance.
I have not seen him in years. He heard we were going to be in town so he came up to say Hi, (he lives in Nevada). It was so nice to see him and I love his future wife, she is awesome!
So we all got together for a big family pic, The only one we are missing is my sister Andrea who passed away 8 years ago. Love you, Andrea.
I can't believe how few pics I have. We were so busy talking, laughing, hugging, and making memories we forgot to take a lot of pictures. That doesn't mean we did not enjoy every second. I feel closer to my siblings than I ever have before. Thanks for a great trip, Love ya'll!
4 comments:
Awe.. good times :) I am so glad you were able to be here for Christmas this year. What a blessing it was to see you and your sweet family. I just love you guys so much!
I second what marina said!! So good to have you and your family here for christmas! We love you!
GERI - Thank you so much for making our reception such a fairy tale experience! It was beautiful!! Everything was perfect! From the 250 wedding invitations you made to the thank you cards that matched them! And everything in between! Thank you so much! I LOVE YOU!!!
That round-headed blonde girl is cute. No wonder you wanted to post a picture of her on your blog. Lucky.
(Man, how'd I get so dang funny?!)
Congrats to your mom!
Post a Comment