Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random 4's

I have not been tagged in a long time!
Thanks Shantel, Thanks a lot!
It is suppose to be Random 8's but for the sake of time and your sanity I have limited myself to 4's instead.

4 TV shows I enjoy watching:
1 - So You Think You Can Dance! (my favorite)
2 - Burn Notice
3 - Phineas and Ferb (love it, love it, love it)
4 - ? hmmmm, I don't watch a lot of TV, maybe The Office sometimes.

4 Things that happened yesterday:
1 - I unpacked 4 boxes, yipee
2 - We had beef stroganoff for dinner, yum!
3 - We went for a family bike ride.
4 - I conquered my mountain of laundry, huge achievement!

4 Things I am looking forward to:
1 - A road trip to Idaho in August, look out here I come!
2 - A girls night out next week with some church friends.
3 - ...dinner...I'm hungry.
4 - My husband will be home from work in about 2 hours and I want my big daily smooch!!!!

4 Things I love about winter:
*UGH* really, do I have to?
1 - Christmas and 3 little birthdays
2 - hibernating with hot chocolate and toast
3 - Anticipating Spring
4 - homemaking gifts and cards

4 Things on my wish list:
1 - I want to play a musical instrument, like the piano since I have one of those
2 - I want to enjoy cooking, it would make my day so much happier
3 - I want my husband and I to take dance lessons
4 - I want to go back to school

THE END

1 comments:

Henry Family said...

ummm "MAYBE THE OFFICE SOMETIMES?!!!!" Shame on you