Wednesday, June 25, 2008

59 days and counting


Okay, so we are little excited about flying to Idaho. The girls have been asking a lot of questions and I thought a countdown might help them (and me) a little. So this morning they picked out thier favorite scrapbook paper from my collection and we counted 59 pieces of paper and taped them together. They now decorate our entertainment center and each morning when we get up the girls will take turns tearing off a piece. It was a fun project and Denae got really into it. Naomi had fun hiding pieces of paper from us and then "surprise" she would find them! So, look out Idaho, here we come... in 59 days!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how 'bout you rub it in some more? Just kidding. Actually, it's ME that can tease YOU now. OK, here goes: Hey, Geri! Guess what?! I only have 98 days until I never have to live in the middle of nowhere again! Wahoo! (Evil best friend, I know. I would only expect the same from you!;))

The Walkers said...

Hey Sis,
Can't wait to have you out to meet your favorite niece! :) And for us to meet ours.

Love your buns!
Your bra'

(That's how they say it in the East, right??!!)

The Stones said...

love all the new pics. great idea with the chain. can't wait to see you.
ash

Cathy said...

You are so creative! The girls are so cute! I know my kids miss them. Emmy periodically says "Let's go to 'N's' house today." We will have to come up and see you guys again soon (not in August, though, as you will be home - Yay for you!!).