Friday, June 27, 2008

I forgot, sorry

Okay so several weeks ago my sister-in-law, Shantel, tagged me. I completely forgot about it until today when I was looking at adorable pics of my nephew. So here it goes.... my first tag.

Three Joys:

  1. I love laughing with my husband. Sometimes the most random thing happens or he will say something completely off the wall and we both start laughing. Laughing and cuddling. I love cuddling with him! Okay so maybe just him, I love him so much!
  2. Watching my girls learn something new. Whether it is "A" who today started giggling because she pulled herself up on her knees and got really excited, or "N" who has been learning her colors and she looks so proud when she gets it right, or "D" who is all the sudden learning everything really fast right now including writing in cursive, big numbers, and how to cook.
  3. Being in charge. I love responsibility and directing plays, back in the day, it was my favorite thing to do!!! It doesn't really matter what it is I love being in charge except for when it comes to my marriage we each of a leg in those pair of pants.
  4. (sorry I know it says 3 but I have to put one more) My testimony of my Savior and the knowledge that I can be with my family forever is my greatest joy. If it weren't for that foundation I don't know that I find a whole lot of joy in my life at all.

Three Fears:

  1. I am afraid of not being prepared if a crisis were to hit us. We are trying to get there and each month we get closer to where we have been counseled to be but we are not there yet. That really scares me.
  2. I am afraid of being home without Jacob at night. That sounds so stupid to me because I lived on my own for 3 years before we got married and I was fine then but now I hate it!!!
  3. I am afraid of ALL scary movies. I have a great imagination and I tend to make every movie I watch very real including the scary ones. They haunt me for weeks and sometimes months!!! So several years ago after watching a particularly horrible movie I vowed never to watch another one again and I haven't.

Three Goals:

  1. Get prepared like we have been counseled, (get out of debt and finish our food storage)
  2. Lose my last 10 lbs. by August.
  3. Become very disciplined in my schedule so that I can be successful in my business and a good home-school teacher to my kids. (as well as find time for myself and cleaning the house)

Three Current Obsessions:

  1. Eating a very strict diet and exercising 4 times a week.
  2. Coming home to Idaho. I have been so homesick the last few months I can't wait. I have to fight the urge to pack my suitcase every morning.
  3. So You Think You Can Dance, I'm a big fan!!! The choreography is almost always incredible I just wish the girls wore a little more.

Three Random or Surprising Facts About Me:

(the problem is I talk so much I don't have a lot of secrets)

  1. I hate cooking unless it is for a special occasion, then I LOVE it. I hate trying to come up with something good, healthy, and interesting every night. If I only had to cook once a week then I could enjoy it but every night stinks.
  2. I want to go back to school someday and earn a degree. I love learning, I always have. I don't even know what my major would be because I have so many interests it is hard to pick one.
  3. Oddly enough, I love filling out this tag. I love answering silly questions like this and you can tag me anytime.

Well there you go, it is a mouthful but when you ask me a question you usually get a mouthful!

I tag Cathy, and Sarah. I can't wait to see what you have to say!

4 comments:

casa chandler said...

so that was a fun tag to read. a lot of times those are kind of dull but fun answers to read. and i was pleasantly surprised to know that i knew all of that. you know how sometimes you read stuff like that from people you think you know really well and then you end up finding out something new? yeah, i don't like that.

Walker Family said...

yay geri you finally did it! And it was actually very interesting to read! Im glad that u wrote a lot! I feel the exact same way about cooking and scary movies :) Anyways my phone is working again so you can call me tomorrow or i will end up calling you! love ya!

Cathy said...

I love reading the answers people put on these things. It helps you see things about them that you didn't know. I just posted my answers this morning.

Walker Family said...

Hey I love your new background Cute!