We recently moved to Virginia and I don't know a lot of people. The girls and I spend 90% of our time home. We are getting bored. A friend of mine signed up with Uppercase Living as a Demonstrator and called me to tell me about it. I instantly fell in love with the company. I love home decor, I love home-made gifts, and I love doing things different! I am so excited about what this company has to offer! So I signed up tonight. Hopefully I can make a few dollars but I am just excited to meet new people and have a new project to get involved in. This is not a sales pitch... just information about my life... I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
My Quest For the Village
10 years ago
3 comments:
That sounds so awesome and perfect for you!
okay so i looked up the website and this looks awesome! good find!
so i had a great idea for you when we were at home depot yesterday. they had 1 ft x 1 ft tile for 68 cents each and i thought that would be a good thing for you to use for your hostess gifts too. just an idea.
Post a Comment