YEAH!
We are so excited. The whole family will be arriving in Boise on Aug. 23. "J" will be returning on Sept. 1st and the girls and I will stay until Sept. 13th. We are so homesick and can't wait to see everybody, especially the new babies.
Look out, here we come.....
PS more details will be posted soon.
We Love Ya'll
4 comments:
yay! yay! yay! Im so happy! Cant wait to see all of you!
Hey! Your Family is so beautiful! My mom was just asking the other day if I knew where you ended up! Well now I can tell her! It's good to see old friends doing so well in their lives!
Lindy (Davis) Ross
We are so excited! I'm so sad we don't have a place for you to stay anymore...we loved having you here. We can't wait! Those neices of ours need some lovin from Uncle Robbie and Aunt Pancake!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! Wave to Utah on your way past!
Post a Comment