
I love Christmas!
I love the decorations. I love making the Christmas presents and Christmas cards. I love how the season makes you want to be a better person. I love the cheap chocolate covered cherries. I love the music. I love all the events that allow us to spend more time for each other. I love Christmas movies. I love the opportunity to teach my kids more about the Savior.
I love Christmas!
I love Christmas!
Every year we decorate a little earlier than others. In years past I have been able to get away with it because of excuses like I was expecting a baby and wanted the house decorated before I went into labor. This year I did not have an excuse so I didn't get to decorate until the day before Thanksgiving. I love the feeling in my house when we are decorated for Christmas.
This year we had to prop the tree up a couple feet so that Aliya couldn't mess with the ornaments. It makes it feel really big!

OH! How I love that man!
Jacob threw a couple strands of lights outside and waved to us through the skylight.

Last weekend we were in Greensboro and stopped off to visit Santa Claus. The girls were very excited, well not Aliya but the other two loved it.
2 comments:
I LOVE Aliya's "Get Me The Heck Outta Here!" expression! Priceless.
It's so not fair all your girls look the same but so different at the same time. SO CUTE!
Wow "N" Looks soo big! I was looking at my wedding pictures the other day and she was just a little baby!! shes getting so tall!! And I love the idea of putting your christmas tree up higher, we just bought and decorated our tree last night! We have to tell ty no every now and then but so far so good the tree is still standing! :) Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment