Thursday, December 18, 2008

Way Past Due


Oh, my precious little Naomi...

we do not mean to neglect, we are simply giving you an excuse for middle-child syndrome when you are older.

This is a week late but,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


Naomi turned 3 years old last week. I can hardly believe it. I was thinking about it the other day and realized that we moved from Idaho when she was 3 months old. Which means we have lived on the east coast for almost 3 years. So weird!


Naomi was very specific about what she wanted her cake to look like. A snowman! She even decorated most of it by herself. She was very proud of it!


Oh, my little "Love", I love you so much.
We are so grateful to have you in our family. You bring so much personality in our home and always keep me on my toes.
Thank you for being you!

I asked her what 1 thing she wanted to do for her birthday. Out of nowhere she asked if we could go bowling. The last time she had been bowling was when we met up with Adam and Lauri about 6 months ago. Apparently where we live there is only one bowling alley and they do not offer open bowling until after 9pm and they are really expensive. So I found this little toy set and we bowled all night long. So fun!! The ball moos every time you hit the milk jugs. ha ha

Happy Birthday Love-Bug!

0 comments: