However, when they ask their Dad for a playhouse he completely puts me to shame. After he created this monstrosity (which is still taking up a big chunk of my living room) they will never be happy with my humble little playhouse again.
Not that I am complaining...they love that playhouse!
It comes with windows, a door, pictures on the walls. It had a ceiling but we had to adjust it because it got too warm. If I am being honest, it makes it easier to quickly clean the living room. I just toss all the toys in their house. hehehehe

It makes me wonder why I buy Christmas presents at all. I could dug up a few more boxes and Jacob could have created a village for them.
1 comments:
Yea - we made many 'playhouses' in the frontroom with blankets and chairs...but I have to admit Jake is the KING of constructing the playhouse....btw Jake...there are somethings you just NEVER let your children know you know how to do! :-)
You might as well start figuring out now Ger, how to make it part of the living room furniture. :-)
Post a Comment