Today is a very special day for my husband!
If you don't mind I would like to take a minute to brag about him and let him know how much I appreciate him.
***
He hit his annual sales goal today!
***
YEAH JACOB!!!
***
Right now he is leading his region of 78 branches in sales this month and is only one of two branches that will hit their sales goal this year. Of course this is more impressive since this is Jacob's first year as a branch manager and his branch was falling apart when he arrived.
***
It definitely makes all the sacrifice of his long hours and stress worth it.
***
My dear, hot, husband.... I am so proud of you.
CONGRATULATIONS!
I love you so much!
Thanks for letting me brag for a minute!
3 comments:
Way to go Jacob! (What do you do anyway?)
Yay! Now get on that promotion and move west!
Yay for Jacob!!!
So his title is "branch manager!?" like michael on the Office!!! haha
I dont know if you watch that show but we do, and we got a kick out of it! But Tell Jacob that we say Congrats!! Miss you all
Post a Comment