Friday, February 6, 2009

Mommy and Me time.


No, I am talking about my Mommy and ME time!

(and yes, I still call her Mommy, you have a problem with that?)
;-)



Like I said before my Mom arrived the day before Denae's birthday. It was so much fun surprising the girls but SO HARD! I honestly don't know how it ended up to be a surprise. I slipped so many times I thought for sure Denae would have caught on.

It was a very nice, relaxed visit. We didn't do a lot.


We did a little shopping.



We did a little sight-seeing.




We did a little baking.


We did a little napping only because we did a whole lot of staying up really late playing cards and watching movies. Every night we were up until 3 or 4 in the morning. So FUN!




We did a little dancing.



And we did a little crocheting.


Thanks Mommy, We love you and miss you so much!



2 comments:

Cathy said...

That is so fun! I'm glad you got to see your mom! It looks like it was a great visit.

Anonymous said...

wow - that was quite a tribute! Thank you Bear - and thank you Jake! I had such a great time! You both have always been so fun to be with when I have visited! (Maybe it's because we let Jacob win at cards) I can't wait to see where in the world I get to come to visit you next...hopefully it's just across town! :-) LOVE YOU GUYS!