I don't have anything clever to say. I think the pictures are self-explanatory.
I just think she is an adorable sleeper.

I love you baby-girl!
In this funny little world that we live in it so easy to become distracted by silly things. When "life" gets tough we remind eachother that "its all good". We are so blessed to have eachother, to have 3 beautiful little girls and to have our faith. The other stuff is just stuff.

I love you baby-girl!
Posted by Its All Good Ya'll at 9:06 AM
4 comments:
Yeah. You're right. She is a really cute sleeper!
Nice that you've trained her to sleep wherever. Seems like the more you have, the less coddled and particular they are.
Does that make sense?
My brain is retarded.
I love sleeping pictures. It is like capturing your child in their angel mode. Needless to say,I have ton of pictures of Aubree when she is sleeping. ha...ha..
oh, i wish i could just lay around anywhere i wanted and sleep...
Post a Comment