Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I LOVE MY LITTLE IVY!

5 THINGS I LEARNED ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL NIECE

Really?
How cute is that?
1) She loves the beach! The sand, the water, the sun. She loves it all!
She is a total beach babe!
2) She is so curious and watches things very carefully! She loved the statues in DC.

3) She totally blends with my kids. Aliya is in the other stroller and to any stranger they would have thought she was ours. I'm okay with that!



4) Despite usually living a very structured life she was very accommodating to our spontaneous, and crazy vacation. For being inexperienced she traveled like a pro!



Ahhhhh! Enjoy it 'cause it did not happen often! Aliya was very territorial and would scream at he top of her lungs anytime Ivy came near. Ivy was so patient with her!
5) She gives the best hugs and juiciest kisses!
They did have their moments, and we cherished in them.


I love you little Ivy!
(I know Aliya does too...maybe by the next time you visit you guys can be friends.)

0 comments: