Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just a few more pics


While my brother and his family were here we had so much fun. We played games, (Jacob and I won the Newlywed game twice :-) ) we went to Washington DC, we went to the beach, we hung out and saw sites. It did not matter if we were playing cards or playing like tourists, we genuinely enjoyed spending time together!

Here are a few misc. pics that will show you a little more of what we did and a little more of my family.

I love you buddy, thank you!

6 comments:

casa chandler said...

so fun to see! geri, you look so skinny! oh yeah, and..."you and your brother look so much alike...are you twins!?!" ha!

Cathy said...

So fun! Looks like an awesome visit!

Cathy said...

Oh yeah. And in that picture of all of you on the tram, Naomi looks really really old! Weird.

Walker Family said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! We cant wait to see you and your family! When are you planning on visiting good ol' idaho! ?? we miss you!

The Walkers said...

Hey sis - love you! Thanks so much for a great vacation! You totally spoiled us and we will cherish those memories! For those reading this - you NEED to go visit the Chandler bed and breakfast SOON! You won't regret it! :)

Mom said...

I love that comment about the "Chandler bed and breakfast". It is true - Jacob and Geri do know how to make you feel welcome and at home in theirs. I CANT WAIT I'M GOING TO BE THERE IN 3 DAYS!!!! YEA!!!!! :-D