Oh Boy!
We have had a very interesting couple of months. My brother and his family came to visit for 2 weeks, which I have already blogged about. Since then my Mom and her fiance came to visit...oh yeah!
My Mom is engaged to the greatest guy!!!! I will tell you more about that later. After that Jacob's parents came to visit for 2 weeks and then my Dad came for 2 weeks.
Feast or Famine!!!
Living far from home is very hard. You miss out on so much but when you get visitors you get them all to yourself without anyone to share them with, without their jobs, and without a schedule. You sacrifice quantity for quality and we have been so blessed with company.
In the last 2 months we have been in 13 states!
I hope I don't totally bore you but I will be journaling about our adventures the next couple days. I can't wait to show you what we have been up to.
PS Happy Birthday to my handsome husband. He recieved lots of phone calls and e-mails wishing him a happy 31! I love him with all my heart! he is my other half, of course I am the younger half...hehehehe
0 comments:
Post a Comment