


Jacob and I have not had a nice picture taken in several years so we got in on the action. It was really fun and OH how I love that man!

Virginia Beach at sunset.
It was beautiful and we could not have asked for better weather.
Even the girls got into the posing. Big surprise, I know.
You have to admit they are pretty cute!


We even found some time to catch a few waves and play on the beach.

I absolutely LOVE these 2 pictures.
My husband LOVES the ocean and he is such a different person when he is on the beach. He had so much fun teaching the girls how to body surf. If you can't tell they had fun too. He even took me out for a while too. I really enjoyed it but I can't go by myself. I panic in water which makes me a terrible swimmer. Jacob took good care of me though.
2 comments:
Great pictures!!
what beautiful pictures! i love all the happy faces. it's a dead giveaway that jake is karen's son by the way they are both magnetized to the ocean. looks like it's starting to rub off on your girls too.
Post a Comment