I am so excited to tell everybody that my Mom is getting married. He has 5 kids between the ages of 16 and 8 so they will have a full house! Anyone who knows me knows I love being the big sister so I am really exctied to have 5 more siblings. If you count all of my step-brothers and sisters on both my Mom and Dad's families, (which I do) then I am one of 17 kids! I love all of my brothers and sisters and it is so hard being so far away.
He is such a great guy and they are so cute together!
They are going to be sealed in the Boise, Idaho temple.
I am so proud of my Mommy.
A few things I know about John....
1) He is an artist in so many ways.
2) He loves history and family history.
3) He loves my Mom so much!
4) He is a really good dad.
5) He has a very emotional testimony.
Congratulations Mommy!

1 comments:
Congratulations Connie!
Post a Comment