Friday, October 30, 2009

GRANDPA & GRANDMA part1

9 days after Mom & John left Jacob's parents arrived.
We picked them up in D.C. where they flew in.
We spent the fist day walking their legs off, trying to show them as much of DC as we could in about 9 hours. On our way out of town we stopped by the DC temple to get a few pictures.

It is an absolutely stunning temple!

While they were there they made the comment that they were seeing things they never thought they would see in their lifetime. I joked with them that they underestimated where their children might migrate too when they grew up. We laughed. It was funny. I guess you had to be there.


The way it all worked out Jacob and his brother Adam both had a week off. So we spent the whole first week together.
It was a great start to our vacation together.

1 comments:

Cathy said...

I LOVE that picture of the kids in front of the temple! Seriously priceless!