
5 THINGS I LEARNED ABOUT MY SISTER-IN-LAW
Very relaxed and cool. I love it!
I love her chicken with mushroom gravy stuff!
SO GOOD!
The girls loved and begged for every moment with her. She did thier hair, painted fingernails, cooked, and catered to thier girlish desires! She probably needed a long nap when she got home 'cause my kids wore her out!

4) She is such a trooper for being 7 months pregnant. She hardly ever needed to pee and never complained. We traveled and ate out and she just went with the flow like she wasn't exhausted and hurting everywhere.

4) She is such a trooper for being 7 months pregnant. She hardly ever needed to pee and never complained. We traveled and ate out and she just went with the flow like she wasn't exhausted and hurting everywhere.
5) I have spent very little time with Kara but after spending 2 weeks with her I wish I lived closer. I think we could be such good friends! That isn't really a new thing I learned but just an observation with an exclamation point.
Love you!
Love you!




0 comments:
Post a Comment