Here she is...my big 3 year old!
She has done so much growing up for the last few months I can't even believe it!
She had just had a bath in this picture so her hair is still wet.
We allow our kids to be very involved in the decision making process of their birthday. Aliya had a very big opinion this year. She wanted Dora decorations, a strawberry cake with strawberry frosting and strawberries, and she wanted bubbles. She loved being center of attention and it was really fun to watch.
She was so dramatic about every toy she got like it was the best gift in the world. The funniest gift was a birthday card she opened from Grandpa and Grandma. It had some money in it and when Daddy held up his fingers to show her how many things she could pick out at the dollar store she screamed at the top of her lungs and threw her arms in the air like she had just won the lottery. We laughed so hard!
Her sisters were more than willing to participate in the finale!
Miss Aliya, I want you to know how much you are loved. Daddy's favorite thing about you is when you curl up on his arm every evening and cuddle until you fall asleep. It is pretty cute. Mommy's favorite thing about you right now is all of your little noises wether you are talking to yourself in an imaginary world, saying please the way only you can, or your dramatic little uh-huh's when you are trying to get your point across. You are such a big girl which you remind us of everyday.
I love you!



2 comments:
Her birthday looks so fun! I love her big smile in the pictures.
That's nuts! I really can't believe she's three. Happy Birthday, Aliya!
Post a Comment