Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Am Grateful For My Husband

This could easily become my longest post!

I am so grateful for my husband!
He is my best friend. He is my eternal companion. He is my strength and support.
I love Jacob's sense of humor (most of the time) and when we get started we can laugh for hours. Many of you may not believe this but he never takes life too seriously. He even blessed every single one of his children that they might have a sense of humor to help them in this life. He is fun and spontaneous and I never grow tired of being with him. He is such a hard worker and does everything he can to provide for his family. Honesty and integrity are very important to him and I find that although not everybody likes him everybody respects him. He enjoys being a mystery to everyone in the world except for me. He is tender, sensitive, and always looking out for me. He is an amazing father and I love to hear the squeals of little girls when they discover that daddy is home. He is always looking for ways to help me around the house and never complains if certain chores are procrastinated due to morning sickness or homeschool. He has a solid testimony of the gospel and bears that testimony often to his family by words and by actions. He is ambitious, strong, and persevering. He is my biggest cheerleader and I can't imagine my life without him. 



He edifies me!
I love you handsome!

1 comments:

Henry Family said...

OW! What a hottie ;) lol Love you Jake!