I am having an absolutely perfect Christmas.
I am with my family.
We have good friends and great family all over the country.
It is white outside and warm inside.
I am so blessed.
I hope you are too!
Merry Christmas!
In this funny little world that we live in it so easy to become distracted by silly things. When "life" gets tough we remind eachother that "its all good". We are so blessed to have eachother, to have 3 beautiful little girls and to have our faith. The other stuff is just stuff.
Posted by Its All Good Ya'll at 1:30 PM
2 comments:
Merry Christmas, Chandlers!!! We love you. Oh, and love the family picture! ADORABLE!
Geri, what a beautiful family you have. I love that picture. Thanks for all your posts, they are precious.
Good luck with the new baby, whichever it is boy or girl it will be loved and cherished.
I just spent two weeks with Laura and her two boys and new baby girl, it was so much fun.
We hope you have a wonderful New Year!!!
Love Uncle David and Aunt Bonnie
Post a Comment