Okay - I am on a blogging frenzy today. I guess I just have to take advantage of the time while I have it. I wanted to post a few pictures of the newest member of our family since so many of our loved ones live far away. Here are a few highlights of the last month for "A". As you can tell it is pretty exciting stuff!
I can't help but love those dimples! Thank you Leesa and Meredith for this cute outfit. She always got comments on it when she wore it. "D's" friend from Greensboro gave her this outfit.
She was not in the picture taking mood but mommy took one anyway.
Who me? I love this picture!!! It really brings out her blue eyes. Thank you Brice and Emily!
2 comments:
oh geri! i love your girls! they are so beautiful! i cant wait to have a lil girl of my own! (the clothes seem so much more fun! hehe)
Tyson doesnt seem to be as excited about baths as he does about swimming! maybe because its new? but im glad he likes it because im planning on taking him swimming all summer i hate the heat :)
Post a Comment