Friday, May 23, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

I love Sunday afternoons in our house. We usually come home from church, Daddy and "A" take a nap and we all just sit around and relax. We usually play some family games or put a puzzle together. My favorite part is after dinner we always try to go for a walk. The girls love it outside and the fresh air feels so good. This is a picture of "A" holding a bottle for the first time! Cute!!!



2 comments:

Heather said...

We haven't seen you guys for a long time!!! Your girls are so beautiful. Our blogspot is troy-heather.blogspot.com. I have been blogging for a couple of months now and I love it. It is a great way to keep in contact with people.

Walker Family said...

i just have to say that the picture of "j" and "a" is really adorable! :)