Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Starring...

For the sake of security I will be introducing my family by initials only.

"D"

So for my first introduction you will know her as "D". She is our Princess. Our first little girl complete with long curly blonde hair and a whole lot of personality. She is tough but very feminine. She is my biggest helper and wanting to learn everything right now. She is not my most patient child but very sensitive to how others are feeling. She is so much fun! She is currently going thru a thing where she will only wear skirts, loves nail polish, and is always wearing some kind of child jewelery. I hope it is only a faze.



"N"

Our second little girl is "N". She is our little Love. She has always been our love-bug. There were complications when she was born and we almost lost her so from the very beginning she has gotten a little extra attention. Now that she is older she demands it. She is such a handful! She has dimples that gets her whatever she wants and if that doesn't work she will hit you with her rock-hard head and then you will have to surrender.


"A"

Our brand new star is "A". She does not have nick-name yet, we are still trying to figure her out. She has only been with us for a few months now but already I can't imagine our lives without her. She definitely has a mind of her own but I love that about her. She too has beautiful dimples and a smile that covers her whole face. She is growing and learning so fast! Her favorite past-time is watching her sisters play and blowing raspberries.


"J"

"J" is my knight in shining armor. I love him with all my heart! He is an athlete and is very competitive in life. He is very ambitious and because of that drive we have moved 8 times and lived in 4 states. He is a wonderful father and a very sweet husband. He has a great sense of humor and an appreciation for '80's music. Very few people really know him and he likes it that way. We couldn't be more different and yet the perfect match!

"G"

Okay, I guess it is my turn, I am "G". I love my life! I love being a stay-at-home mom and wife. Once upon a time I was an actress, director, and dancer. Someday my husband and I are going to take ballroom lessons, he promised. I have recently taken on the challenge of home-schooling my children so we will see how that goes. I am creative and love being center of attention. My best friend (aside from "j") is "S" you will be hearing much more about her later. We are crazy together! Enough about me...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HECK YA!! I GET TO BE THE FIRST COMMENT ON YOUR BRAND NEW BLOG!!! I love this and I love you!! I can't wait to show Marina - she is going to love it! I want one!!! It would be really boring - but I WANT ONE!!! :-)

casa chandler said...

looks good so far. i'm excited to see your new background and of course all the new posts to come. by the way, aliya's blessing pictures are so cute!

Walker Family said...

Geri! thanks for leaving me a comment! i didnt even kno you could do that! :) aliya is getting so big! she is adorable and i love her dimples! i cant wait to meet her! i miss you all! give your girls kisses for me muah!!!