We have BIG news!
For any of you who follow along in our crazy lives you know that we still own a house in North Carolina. We moved to Virginia 8 months ago and with the current housing market we have been in a little pickle. Well, after a lot of prayer we signed a lease with a couple on Saturday. So for the first time we are now landlords. That is one thing I never thought I would be! It is an answer to our prayers and we very hopeful that everything will work out okay. Our new tenants will be moving in on Thursday and they hope to someday buy our house.
Just thought you might want to know!
5 comments:
Yay!!! I'm SOOO glad! And that in spite of those horrible people who were supposedly going to be taking care of your yard for you! I'm SOOOO glad for you!
We are so happy for you guys! It was funny because we had just talked about renting your house out :)way to go!
I bet that's a relief. I was just thinking about that this weekend. Things always work out for you two.
Poo on you.
Aww Sis I loved the comment you left me!! Thats EXACTLY how I feel!!!
Oh and by the way we are having our couples game night tomorrow so Im planning on showing the girls the catalog :) But as for me Im not going to be able to order anything this time :( But I will let you know if anyone is interested!!
Love Ya
hey there,
Jefferson and I opted to make our blog private and I wanted to send you an invite but I don't have your email...
could you send it to jeffersonanderica@gmail.com?
Post a Comment