Saturday, November 22, 2008

Funny Story

Jacob was talking with one of his customers the other day. They were standing in Jacob's office when the customer noticed he had The Declaration of Independence and an American flag framed in his office. Jake made a comment about how living in a third world country for 2 years made you really appreciate the great USA. Out of curiosity he asked why. Jacob explained that he served a religious mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The customer looked up at him and said "you're a unicorn!" Confused Jacob asked what he was talking about. He said I have heard of "Mormons" but I have never seen one.
***
I am married to a unicorn!

3 comments:

casa chandler said...

okay. that's really funny. not really something you'd expect to hear from someone considering that here in idaho most people know of "mormons" and know at least one too.

Walker Family said...

REALLY!!!! Holy cow!! Me and tyson laughed really hard when we read this! I am happy to consider myself a Unicorn!!!

Anonymous said...

A unicorn??? Oh my goodness! That is great - you need to send that into the Ensign or somewhere I'm sure they could use that story!! HAHA -- that was great!