Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What day is it??????


I am so tired....

My poor little baby girl has been sick. She has not been acting well for a over month now but the last few days have been the worst. She has had temperatures as high as 103.5 degrees off and on. She is miserable, and when she is miserable everyone is miserable.

Her doctor sent me to the hospital yesterday to have some blood tests done and I am still waiting to get the results.

I will let you know when I know.

If you happen to wake up in the middle of the night, as you roll over to go back to sleep think of me for a moment. Chances are Aliya and I are up, taking baths, singing songs, rocking, walking around the house, eating popsicles... endless possibilities...except sleeping!

7 comments:

Walker Family said...

Oh sis im so sorry! having a sick baby is no fun! I hope everything from the blood test comes back ok...on the other hand she sure looks happy and adorable in the picture! and will you look at those teeth!!! We love you Sis and will be praying for you!!!

casa chandler said...

oh dear! i feel bad for you. hopefully it will all be over with soon and she will be back to her sweet sunshiney self again.

Anonymous said...

She sure is a happy patient!

I sure hope everything comes back all right...and that you can get a good nap in ASAP! Love you.

Cathy said...

I'm so sorry! Maybe that's why older parents say they didn't appreciate their children enough when they were babies. Not that you didn't try and they weren't just amazing, but it seems like more often than not as a young mother you're a sleep-deprived zombie. I hope she starts feeling better soon. That is so hard! Especially when there's not much you can do. Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

We're thinking about you. Hang in there!

Apricot Tree said...

Oh she's so cute, I'm so sorry she is so sick! I hope she is on the mend soon! - We're battling fun colds over here too... yuck.

The Walkers said...

Sis I am so sorry! For both you and Aliya! My heart is there with you even though I can't be. Good luck!