Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BLAGH!

We have been fighting a flu in our house this last week. It is a weird one though. It comes on very suddenly you throw up about 6 times in a short amount of time and then after a good night's sleep it is mostly over.
This is Aliya after her 4th time of up-chucking.
Poor Naomi, after her first BLAGH moment she shakily said, "that was my first time doing that". And it was as far as her memory serves. But when she was a baby I couldn't keep anything down her. She would throw up all the time and on everything. I would nurse her at night and within a moment her and I and my side of the bed were drenched. I had a stack of towels and several changes of pj's for both of us at all times. But it was cute to hear her say that. She was not a big fan of the flu.
So far Jacob and I have been healthy, knock on wood!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow! You're alive! Just kidding. Sorry about the flu. How crummy is that! Have so much fun with you brother tomorrow!!

Heather said...

It is terrible to have sick kids! You just feel so bad for them. I hope you stay healthy!!!