Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Swimming With Friends

It has been a while since my last blog. I have been busy trying to get ready for my brother and his family who are coming to visit, and they will be here tomorrow! YEAH!

Everything is ready with the exception of a shower and some vacuuming, so I thought I would do a little catching up before I get even more behind.


A couple weeks ago we were invited to our friends house to go swimming and it was a perfect day for some cooling off!



I swear Denae is a fish just like her father. She could live in the water and be completely happy. She actually wishes she was a mermaid!


Aliya prefers watching most of the time. But she is a great cheerleader!



You can't really tell in this picture but Naomi always has a beautiful tan. Her and Denae always tan right at the beginning of summer. Naomi even seems to tan where the sun don't shine... figure that one out!





Here is Denae not even hesitating at her very first jump off of a diving board. She practically ran off.

0 comments: