I will tell you more about our vacation later but I am running out of time right now and I have a couple things I really wan to say tonight. Every once in a while at church they ask for a "good news moment". I love hearing about all the little things that people are grateful for. Well today I have a good news to share with you. Actually I have 3!
First
We had a brand new niece born this last Wednesday. She was born on 7/16/2008 at 6:28am. She weighed in at 8lbs. 3oz. and 21inches long. I don't have access to her pictures yet but I will post them soon, she is a beautiful baby. Mommy and baby are doing great and we can wait to meet her in a few weeks.
We love you Alice!
Second
We have a nephew that just turned 1. Everybody was at my sister's house celebrating his birthday a week or so ago. She brought him his cake so he could attempt to blow out his candle. Just before he blew it out she said, "Wish for a sister." YEAH! She is expecting baby number 5! She has 4 little boys and we are so excited to welcome the newest member of our family in the spring.
Third
I received a very special phone call this afternoon from my mother. SHE IS ENGAGED! I am so excited for her! She met this great man who treats her so well and loves her family. They have been dating for a while now and have been playing with the idea to make it permanent. This weekend he sealed the deal by purposing to her on a bridge overlooking a waterfall where he had carved the initials WYMM. It took her a minute to realise they stood for Will You Marry Me. Of course she said yes and they are planning to be married this winter. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks but from a distance I could not be happier for her.
1 comments:
Thank you Sweety - still trying to get use to the word "DATING" I shiver when I see the word "ENGAGED" Hopefully I'll get there before I have to get use to the word 'MARRIED"!!!!!
Post a Comment