So it has been awhile but I thought you might still like to see these pictures from Jacob's vacation. This last of our big adventures was the Salem Fair in Roanoke, VA.
This was probably the highlight for Denae. This man asked her if she wanted to come help him feed the baby calf. She was so excited!!! She giggled the whole time!
The girls loved the rides. They got to ride 5 rides and loved every second! Denae can't wait to ride the roller coasters when she gets a little older but Naomi is completely okay hanging out on the Merry-Go-Round for a few more years.
This fair was definitely not the "Idaho State Fair" but it was a lot of fun! We shared some cotton candy, rode a couple rides, visited the animals, and saw a few shows. The shows were the best part. They probably had some of the best shows I have ever seen at a fair.
The first show we went to was an elephant show. This man has raised both of these elephants since they were babies. One is an Asian Elephant and one is an African elephant. They were so well trained and they put on a really great show!!!!
There was also a pirate show that took place on a big ship and most of the show was on a tight rope above the boat. They did not speak any English but they were a lot of fun to watch!
The last show we went to was inside. Most of the show was a girl who did tricks about 30 feet in the air with a scarf and a rope. But in between her acts these silly clowns came out and the girls got a big kick out of it. They even pulled Jacob on stage and made him do some silly stuff blind folded, that was the part I enjoyed!!!!
We had such a great day!








4 comments:
Aw, A is so cute. Love those cheeks and dimples! Looks like tons of "carny" fun! I like N's face on the bottom, so apprehensive/confused/excited?! I dunno. You guys are adorable, but 3 is an odd number. You need to add another one...STAT!
Looks like you guys had a fun time! And looks like "D" is keeping her eye on the creepy pirate! :) I seriously cant wait to see all of you! Its coming up so soon! yay! give the girls a kiss from aunt shany!
What FUN!!! I can't wait for the the fair to come. We too enjoy it. Your girls are darling... I can't figure out which looks like you most. Their all so beautiful!
I don't know N looks like she was having more fun on the rides - these creepy pysco guys -- -- not so much!!! :-? Some awful cute pictures though!!!
Post a Comment