Sunday, July 20, 2008

"I don't want to go home"

Funny story....
So apparently ever since we moved to Virginia we have not been getting out of the house as much as we used to. While Jacob was on vacation we left the house everyday. Every single time Naomi thought we might possibly be going home she would start crying, "I don't want to go home, I don't want to go home, I don't want to go home!" We would assure her that we were not heading home but it turned into a joke. Now every once in a while Jake or I will tease eachother, "I don't want to go home." I am sure it is not nearly as funny for you but we think it is hilarious. It is probably one of those jokes you have to be there so I will laugh for you.


Our Little Lady!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you blame her? We can all empathize down here in Hillbilly Hell.