Sunday, July 20, 2008

Look - Mountains!

It has been a while since I have posted so there will be several posts today.
While Jacob was on vacation we did some exploring. We decided to drive to western Virginia.
Guess what?
We found the mountains everyone has been talking about.
They were actually very pretty. Not the Rockies but they were very pretty. They have very different greenery growing on them. Definitely not the great pines we are use to. But we only drove an hour from our house and it was a beautiful drive. Some of you may have heard of the famous "Blue Ridge Parkway", it is near this picture.
(Aliya was sleeping in the car when we took these pics)
I think the sun was in Jacob's eyes but you are probably thinking that I must have smelled by the look on his face. I guess that could have been true too but I am going to blame the sun.

1 comments:

casa chandler said...

Who is the FAT GUY in the picture.
From Joe