Thursday, October 30, 2008

The BIG 3-0!

This is a couple days late but I wanted to wish my hubby a
Happy 30th Birthday!
I remember back when...
30 sounded a lot older than it does now.
*
In my husband's case age has only made him
sexier and more mature as you can plainly see!
*
Ladies back-off, he is all mine and hotter than ever,
YOWSA!

I love you sweetheart,
Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Happy birthday "J"!

Anonymous said...

Ladies? You are worried about the LADIES? What about the guys? Man, if I knew how to whistle in this little comment section, I would! What a cutie! HA!

Hope you had a good one, Jacob.

Anonymous said...

NICE. The best present of all is that you were kind and generous enough to share with the world his true hotness.

But since I'm your best friend, I'm not jealous. Seriously, he's all yours. Seriously.

Happy 30th Jacob! Hope this year treats you well!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!

Birding is Fun! said...

"J"

For some reason I thought I was a couple years older than you, not just one. Oh well. Welcome to the third decade!