Friday, October 24, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

The Rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you: My sister-in-law Shantel tagged me :)
*Post the rules on your blog: *Write six random things about yourself.
*Tag six people and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
*Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (Don't forget to come back and tell me you completed this tag!)

*** I am tagging my cousin Cindy, Sarah, Cathy, Shena, Rachael, and Heather
Sorry guys, everyone else I know has already been tagged...

I am going to try and stay away from the obvious answers since the rules specifically say "random".

#1 I hate cooking, not all cooking just the day to day dinner. Trying to come up with something that everyone in my family will eat that is semi-healthy and we haven't had a million times already. I HATE IT! However, I love cooking for special days. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, birthdays.... I love going all out, inviting people over, having matching place settings, and all the trimmings. I am still not very good at the end product but it looks pretty and I have fun doing it.

#2 I really want to go back to school someday. I love learning!!!! Growing up I loved homework and projects. I always loved the learning part I just hated the public schooling part. I think that is why I love homeschooling my kids so much. I love watching them learn, I love the look on their face when it clicks and they finally get what I was trying to teach them.

#3 I love speaking in public! Every time I move into a new ward, (which is quite often, 8 wards since I married) the first thing I do is ask if I can speak in church and introduce my family. I think I would have loved a career that involved public speaking, maybe even politics. That would be funny, they wouldn't know what hit them! HA!

#4 I have had 3 babies, one them I chose to do natural and I loved it!!!! I will never do it the other way again. I am not saying it is right for everybody, that is a very personal thing. However, I loved it. I chose to do the hypno-birthing method and I will do it that way from now on. I got up and walked out of the delivery room and only stayed in the hospital for 24 hours only because they made me. I was ready to leave after a couple hours. LOVED IT!

#5 My biggest pet-peeve ever is dirt in random crevices. I hate seeing someone with a booger in their nose, a little bit of earwax on the inside of their ear, fuzz in their belly button, toe jam under a toe nail, a hair on someones shirt, dust and dirt in the cracks of the car radio, dust and dirt in the computer keyboard. You name it, it drives me crazy. My sweet husband loves to torment me. I have been forbidden from cleaning those places on him and when I patiently ask him to remove the clutter from who-knows-where he pretends not to know what I am talking about or can't find it. It makes my skin crawl. It honestly takes everything I have to not walk up to someone at church and wipe the boogies out of the corner of their eye. I am afraid I have passed this trait down to Denae who has already started picking at her sisters and her dad.

#6 I have learned to love change. Since we have been married we have moved 8 times and I love it. I love going to new places and meeting new people. I love the difference in cultures we have right here in the USA. I love participating in new wards and having new callings. I love that each time we move my family grows closer and closer because we have to depend on each other, we have no one else to depend on. I love traveling with my family to random little places I never thought I would ever get to see.

4 comments:

Walker Family said...

oh man i hate the whole day to day cooking too!!! and im sure it will just gets more diffucult as my family gets bigger! .... i want to take the hypno-birthing classes with this pregnancy and see if it could work for me, im just really scared about labor this time around, im willing to try anything :) Oh and my due date is April 18th! Love ya and miss ya!

casa chandler said...

okay. so i did your tag. i normally hate tags but you got lucky this time. :)

Anonymous said...

What?! You love picking people too?!
How did I not know that about you? I love picking at J. And if I'm very good, sometimes he lets me without him shoving me off his lap.

Anonymous said...

Yea - and all your siblings still get a little paranoid when you come around - everybody makes sure they all keep their shoes on because their poor toes still hurt just thinking about the digging you would put them through ! :-)