
I asked Naomi what her favorite thing she did in Idaho was and she gave me a list. So after listening to her list I asked her to pick one special thing. Her eyes got real big and she said HORSES! While we were home visiting we took a special trip with my Mom to Washington. She wanted to take the girls on a horseback ride and she had a friend that invited us over.
They acted like naturals. Especially Naomi! She was scared of them until she got on top and then she would not get off. She LOVED it!!!! I rode with her most of the time but just as we were finishing up I got off so we could get this picture. When I got off I continued to hold the reins and stay very close so she would not get hurt. After she posed for the picture she said, "Okay Mommy, I got it." She expected me to let go so she could go for a ride, I DON"T THINK SO!
Both Denae and Aliya were sick with the flu but they were troopers. You can't even tell looking at these pictures. Denae was up 4 or 5 times throwing up through the night and Aliya ran out of clothes because her diapers kept exploding. I guess we made a memory.
Naomi says "Thank you 'lita, I had so much fun and I love my cowgirl boots, lets ride a horsey again someday!"
Denae says "Thank you too and I love my cowgirl boots more."
PS Thank you Mommy!







5 comments:
these pictures are SO cute! i love their hats too!
Naomi looks so old in that last picture!! That looked like so much fun! Cute Naomi!
I do have some pictures Ger and i will get them to you. This was a special memory for me because I didn't have to share the 4 of you with anybody for a whole 24 hours! You handled the girls being sick with such patience and love. I was so pround of you. It is a special memory - thank you!
Hey Geri,
We love the pictures of Idaho. Brett was really excited to see you all on horses.
~ Lauri
Hi Geri :) Your family is beautiful! I'm so glad I found your blog... maybe we can stay in touch :D My oldest Abbey is into horses too... big time!
Love Ya tons!!!
- Cousin Cindy
Post a Comment